This is a digital TDS meter tester to test the filter water quality purity, to check the performance of your water filter, to check for hardness (1grain=17ppm), to make sure you always drink pure water, perfect for Household Drinking Water Aquarium Swimming Pools Hydroponics Spa Laboratory.
- Brand New
- Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording
- Auto-off function: turns off meter after 5 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Shift between TDS and Conductivity
- Perfect for: Water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruit) & drink quality monitoring, pools and spas, aquarium, hydroponics
- Measurement range:
- EC: 0 - 9990 Ous/cm
- TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm
- Degrees Celsius: 0.1-80.0 Celsius
- Fahrenheit: 32.0-176.0
- Accuracy: +- 2%
- Size: 154mm x 30mm x 14mm
- Color: White
How to use:
1. Please unplug the electrode sleeve before use.
2. Press the switch, place the electrode into the test solution.
3. After the numerically stable, press the HOLD button and take it out of the solution to read.
4. After reading, turn off the meter, wipe clean the electrode before cover.
Keep the electrode clean, cover the electrode protective sleeve, please take out the batteries for long periods idle.