- Brand New
- This meter has ATC for accurate readings in fluctuating temperatures, and push-button calibration capabilities up to three points for a wide range of results.
- It features a transparent, protective cap to reduce contamination and protect the sensor.
- The cap keeps the sensor moist when stored upright, and can be used as a container for sensor-conditioning, or on-site calibration.
- The meter’s waterproof and dust-proof housing has IP67-rating for protection against solid objects or liquids.
- The tester has a long-lasting sensor with Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) reference junction with polymer gel for long lifespan.
- The meter has a large, upright, single-line LCD screen for ease of viewing, a hold function which freezes readings for recording, and an auto shut-off to extend the life of the batteries.
- It has a click-lock battery cover for battery access to replace batteries without tools.
- EASY TO USE: Data hold function and cap to keep sensor wet and last life time. Has battery low indicator, replaceable electrode and long battery life.
- WIDE USE: Children can do scientific experiments, more interesting. Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
- Material: Waterproof plastic case, Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) reference junction with polymer gel
- Measuring range:0.00-14.00 pH
- Resolution:0.1 pH
- Temp range:0-60.0℃
- Temp accuracy:+/-1℃
- Temp resolution:0.5℃