With hydroponic gardening the plants grow in nutrient-rich water instead of soil. The grower chooses the nutrients to add to the gardening system, which helps each plant get the proper nutrition, regardless of what is being grown. The nutrients are added directly to the water.
- Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator.
- Strong and flexible net pots in for repeated use.
- Powerful and durable air pump to keep the nutrient solution stirred, oxygenated and fresh.
- Clay pebbles included.
- With water pump.
- 1x plastic container (55x37x18cm(LxWxH)
- 1x Air pump (240V, 2.5W, NZ plug)
- 1x Water pump (600L/h, 240V, 12W, NZ plug)
- 1x Air hose + air stones + check valves
- 4x Net cups (10cm diameter, 8cm height)
- 6x 40mm Rockwool
- 4x Drippers
- 1x Bag of clay pebbles